Thursday, April 5, 2012

The thrill of Easter

It’s been a long while since my last post and I know my loyal readers would have been wondering what I have been up to.  We at Oak’S went on a short vacation (essentially for our customers) and we are back with a big bang. There’s no other way to set off the roller coaster than with Easter sale at the MM (Mobile Market).

Yea  you read right….. Easter sale!!!!! Even in the sober reflection of the season, we want to leave our customers with a taste of glamour and style. To serve you better and deliver the exquisite designs of jewelry and accessories, we decided to bring this season’s sale right to you ……… yes right in the heart of lasgidi, and am referring to no other place than Ikeja, GRA. I have uploaded a sneak preview of the spectacular accessories we will have on display and trust me these are great bargains and I mean every word of it.  

 









 























All these and many more fantastic offers can be picked up on Saturday 7th April  at the Mobile Market taking place at The Justice Centre, 25 Fajuyi Street, Off Isaac John GRA Ikeja. Time 12 pm -7pm. See you all there!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment